Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gross

A certain percentage of twisted, neglected and sexually addictive men could be disgusting sometimes. Like predators who want to feed on calves practically half their age. I'm sure love defies everything, we have at least tried to understand odd partnerships, if not prevent it. I guess almost everything can be digested unless they try to prey on their own kids. Can anything be more disgusting?


Presenting Ryan O'Neal's flirtatious incident with his own daughter Tatum O'Neal, which happened at where else? In Farah Fawcett's funeral who happened to be his late partner. Gross.

By mistaking his daughter as his possible fling, we could sum up their lack of healthy relationship there. But I think they need time to recover from this shocking incident. I don't know who threw up first though.


RYAN O'NEAL ADMITS HE HIT ON HIS DAUGHTER AT FARRAH FAWCETT'S FUNERAL
BY RANDY MCMULLEN


You know that saintly aura that seemed to spread over Ryan O'Neal as he stayed by Farrah Fawcett's side in the final weeks before she succumbed to cancer?

Well, he's pretty much just shot that all to heck.

In an interview with Vanity Fair coming out in its next edition, O'Neal reveals he actually hit on his daughter Tatum O'Neal during Fawcett's funeral and confessed to being a selfish, immature cad during his relationship with Fawcett in '90s, when he says he started sleeping with younger women because Fawcett was going through menopause and he felt neglected.

Recalling Fawcett's funeral, O'Neal says, "I had just put the casket in the hearse and I was watching it drive away when a beautiful blonde woman comes up and embraces me. I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me — Tatum!' I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter. It's so sick."

"That's our relationship in a nutshell," Tatum says when asked about the incident. "You make of it what you will. It had been a few years since we'd seen each other, and he was always a ladies' man, a bon vivant."

No comments: