Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Back!

It's April 2nd and I'm back!

For weeks of hiatus last March, I've finally gotten my groove to blogging again.

So many things happened in such a pressed time. I went to Boracay. Got bumped off my flight. Suffered a swimsuit purchase dilemma. Went overboard with my expenses. I answered rumors that I'm about to marry. I was regularized. Had a humble salary increase. Had another job offer, which is beyond me. Got momentarily depressed about my situation. Suffered mild paranoia attacks from my father, and had mild attacks of skin allergies. Started reading a new book.

It was a pretty busy and colorful month and now, fresh from early summer vacation, I am back with my routine. I have my Coffee and Toasted bagel with me, and I'm good to go. Better than staying at home and steaming in the worse summer heat.

More relevant issues and musings to come, but for now...I'm just glad to be back!

No comments: