Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Amazing Women Makeovers

Not necessarily knowledgeable or interested in posting fashion articles here, as I am failing in that department as well, but I have to post this one.

I applaud women undergoing big transformations! It shows how courageous and innately beautiful a woman should be. Women, after years of fulfilling life's ever demanding expectations in all aspects, deserve to get back and surprise the world yet again.

This remarkable AOL link shows unbelievable makeovers done to women who are in their late 30's and early 40's. The makeover results were to die-for. I felt sheepish knowing I'm not giving justice to my age. Maybe it's time for me to do some little bit of work in the fashion department as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a passion for helping women be the best they can be. Can anyone give me an avenue in which to persue this?

Lisa