Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anti-Bella and Pro-Jacob

In lieu of the Eclipse movie I've just recently watched, I think it's about time for me to share my views on the characters. Though not a fan, I have formed my own preferences.

To start it off, I hate Bella's guts. It may not be her fault that the vampire and the werewolf woe her, I don't know why, but she makes everything worse. I just hate the fact that she's not sensible enough to stop a conflict. But if not for her incompetency and fickle minded nature, the story would not have progressed, right? Her personality, dependency and nature just tick me off.

Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson, is still awkward for me. I wouldn't know for sure if he's the best actor out there to play the part, but it seems Edward's lacking a bit of personality and stellar. He fixes things, shows disapproval here and there, but that's about it.

Jacob Black, now that is a character. I've always liked him from the start. He evolves and he has the guts to offer something unlike Edward who offers only love and gets a little bit too protective. Jacob knows the human side of having fun, evolving and right amount of protection. I like him. He has a great sense of humor. He's not bland and frozen. Just like he said, he's hot.

So to summarize it all, I hate Bella's guts. Edward Cullen doesn't exist to me. Jacob Black I prefer. So to all violent reactors out there, feel free.

No comments: