Wednesday, January 30, 2008

RE: The Monica Bellucci Confusion uncovered

I simply adore Monica Bellucci and her movies! But surprisingly as it may seem, I think I might have discovered something very relevant to her existence on this rather uneventful Wednesday. But first let me identify myself as a certified odd-man admirer, admiring the likes of Gary Oldman, Daniel-Day Lewis, John Malkovich, Andy Garcia, Jeremy Irons, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp as supposed to the norm admiration selection of Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom and blond blue eyed heartthrob. Yes, believe me, this is an essential part to my rediscovery about this Monica Bellucci confusion.

I know I've noticed Monica Bellucci's beauty, prowess and acting abilities way before I stepped into the maturity arms of college. And through thorough observation, I've successfully canceled out my confusion of Monica with another French Actress quite similar to her beauty, Sophie Marceau. But there is still one beauty and actress that I know who unconsciously tries to trick the visuals. I never expected I would remember her now.

As I was reading Jessica Zafra's blog, I couldn't help but agree with her full admiration to Daniel Day Lewis (one of my emotional weaknesses). The next action I realized I was doing was searching the actor through my reliable source, wikipedia. I must admit that it's been a constant habit of mine to know more about facts on people, artists, titles and occurrence as soon as it tickles my fancy. Sometimes I do surprise people of my intensity to know facts however silly and plain it may seem, just like surprising a friend yesterday by calling him out of the blue while trying to confirm after a thorough research that he is a cousin of my long lost classmate in grade school. Did I say he was left dumbfounded of this certain intensity? Anyways, Wikipedia and all other network resources nowadays are very informative. This is the actual where I get the latest info in just a byte away. I use it for spoilers sometimes. I already knew the ending of Harry Potter, the last book, through wiki even before my friends could actually get their hands on the real thing. Hehe.

Going back, as I was reading Daniel Day Lewis' factoids, I read about his personal life and his long 6 year relationship with a European actress Isabelle Adjani. Hmm...that's familiar. As I googled her in another tab, lo and behold, I totally remembered that she was the one, the face and the aura that is quite similar to Monica Bellucci's. I don't know if she is actually aware that she looks like Monica Bellucci, or vice versa. But for me, bravo for the confusion! But then again, she is pretty in her own right, if you tend to observe her a little bit closer. And here's one for a better look.

Am I right, or am i right? (Just click on my previous blog Monica Bellucci for Monica Bellucci's images...and prepare to be amazed.)

I say, do all Europeans produce beauties like this on a normal basis?

What you're about to view is the beautiful French-Hollywood actress Isabelle Adjani, my source of Monica Bellucci confusion. They're not related...although if some European family tree branch has broken somewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if they find out they are relatives.




From: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1271/642164850_e1e3097fdb_o.jpg



From: http://content8.flixster.com/photo/32/00/10/3200102_tml.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GULP...

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/2004/08/25/isabel-adjani/

Anonymous said...

Yes, they definetelly look very much alike. The only difference is the color of their eyes, Monica has brown eyes and Isabelle has blue ones.