Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random Cravings: Casa Verde

Skipped the gym today to fully recuperate. My taste buds and appetite's coming back to me in full force. That's always a good sign, right? Actually I'm craving for something right now.

You know what I really want? A good tasty, fall-off-the-bone ribs and to drown it with hot Caramel Macchiato.

Getting that Caramel Macchiato is easy. There's always Starbucks. But the saucy, tasty and affordable ribs? A challenge. Where?



Racks?
Tony Romas?
Fridays?

Quality is always a priority. But budget is always a big consideration.

Ugh. But only one restaurant popped in my mind and it's a damn plane ride away.

Those gigantic slabs of saucy, fall-off-the-bones tasty ribs at Casa Verde. You can't go wrong with this. Affordable, tasty and very generous! 200 bucks for the entire meal? Hell yeah!

I want!






Auntie Ging and Kuya Allan introduced me to Casa Verde in Cebu during my dark ages.

Since then, I became a loyal fan. So did Mitch and Je. :D

This was last May 2009 after the Sky attraction.


Casa Verde Branches:

1. Casa Verde
Lim Tian Teng Street Cebu City, Cebu
2536472

2. Lahug IT Park
(Just behind McDonald's)

3. Ayala Terraces

No comments: