Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Week. Blog Later.

This week is very interesting. Interestingly busy, toxic, exciting, disappointing and tiring. I've had insomnia, anorexia and mental degradation. But that's why I love this work. The stress is nerve wracking, but it's exhilarating after.

To end this busy week, I will meet up with our Cincinnati visitors for a weekend relaxation. We're eating at Dampa and feast ourselves with fresh seafooods. I miss seafoods. I miss Dampa. I've been out of this country for almost 3 months and for my first weekend back I'm ready for a seafood fixation. So technically I have 4 hours to sleep.

Meanwhile, I can't report anything yet about my phone. No new discoveries. Apparently my Android phone is still a virgin. It has not been fully "touched." The most that I did there were text and call. Well, I did one stupid thing though. I linked all my Facebook accounts to my phonebook, now my contacts are messed up and duplicated. I know this phone is smart and I can remedy this, but I've been so busy lately that I can't even figure that out.

I am also reading a book that I'm halfway through. I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. It is fairly interesting. I read half of it on the long grueling flight form Cincinnati, but for the rest of the work week since my return, I haven't touched it.

With all the chaos and life consuming activities I'm still glad to be home. I got to drive my car and play with my dressed up dog. This week may have been toxic and busy, but there's nothing like a welcoming pinch in the face.

I have to sleep. Maybe I can be of more sense later...or I doubt I'll have time. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: