Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick

This was supposed to be posted two weeks ago, when the feeling and reaction was raw. Reading it again in my files before posting, unfortunately, nothing's changed.


SICK
March 17, 2009


The first time I heard Josef Fritzl’s case in 2008, I became sick to my stomach. I couldn’t imagine a 74 year old man locked her daughter in a cellar for 24 years, raping her 3000 times and fathering seven of her children. Actually I imagined it that’s why I have a sickening feeling in my stomach in the first place.

What a psychotic, unforgiving, close-to-a-monster, deluded individual that Josef Fritzl is. His type makes death penalty so worth it. There is no valid explanation or justification of what he did to his own daughter. He broke all moral rules and most importantly he destroyed his daughter’s life. I seriously hope he would pay for the things that he did if not in this life, but in the after life.

I hate to literally hate people to the bones. It’s not healthy and it stirs up negative emotions. But how can I find meaning and justification from this? How can I ever forgive Josef Fritzl as a daughter and as a human being?

This is upsetting. I just hope he gets maximum life. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even gets death penalty. I sometimes feels he really deserve it.

No comments: