Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ConsumerTech101: Apple iPhone and iPod Touch

This post is dedicated to my sister's wacky, forced operation iPhone and my broken iPod Video. Yes, I'm not currently using it anymore. Nawalan nako nang gana, ever since a freaking annoying line appeared on the screen, some lcd glitch or something. As people would like to blame me for that, I wash my hands on it. I haven't banged it in my entire life contrary to hundreds of theories and speculations.

Anyway, this is just in at Slashdot. According to the report new, higher capacity models of iPhone and iPod touch boast of higher storage spaces. The new iPhone boasts 16 GB of storage and is priced at USD 499 and the new iPod Touch has 32 GB, also priced at USD 499.



Hmm...expensive...but what can you expect? It's sleek, mainstream elite gadget, produced by Apple.

No comments: