Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines 101: Preparation

Okay, it's not officially Valentine's yet. I still have approximately less than 3 hours to rant, after which the Earth would have to engulf me to let Valentine's day, in this Valentine's crazed society, thrive. Okay, this is not going to be pretty.

Well, aside from the fact that my special someone and I have made our own plans this weekend, which doesn't involve us being together, I must have received raising eyebrows here and there. This is after all a Valentine's crazed society, couples are expected to unite. It's a sin to be off somewhere else. But officially, he has a photo shoot in Batangas; and officially I am going for a quick vacation with my nomad buddie, Vanessa. These are two adults at work. Add it up that we're just simply not Valentine's crazed people. Although I do inject a few suggestions here and there to have dinner before the weekend. It always has to do with basic sustenance like food, or else anything would be just damn mushy.

No comments: