Monday, February 11, 2008

Nasty Weekend

I had a pretty nasty weekend. But I’m not blaming it on anybody. It’s just that series of events, either concocted by nature or seemingly clashing personalities in restricted places of conversation, made everything seemed right for nastiness. If you’re familiar about astrology, they often say about planets or stars aligning to guess your day may be perfect or clashing with someone else’s, I guess that weekend was a perfect example.

Although it was nasty, I wouldn’t say that it was unforgivable 24/7. It started on a bad Friday night, caused by misjudgment, misunderstanding and location, and a follow-through of emotions and confrontation on a dull Saturday afternoon. By the time it was Sunday, everything is already running smoothly on the emotional side except for my tooth ache and paranoia of blindness, which devoid me of any physical or mental activities. So much for weekend relaxation, now back to work.

No comments: