- I ate at Aveneto for lunch at Glorietta with my office mates
- I ate at North Park with my office mates for dinner
- I picked up Starbucks drinks in between
- I had dinner with Mitch and his brother at Cafe Bola last Friday
- I had dessert and coffee at Seattles Best also on Friday
- I had a smashing breakfast of Siomai and Vanilla Cream crepe of Dessert Du Jour sold in Salcedo Market on Saturday morning
- I had a stuffed lunch at Bubba Gump with Mitch last Saturday
- I had a Starbucks breakfast this morning
- Enjoyed a lunch invitation at Mitch's house (Fish Fillet and Sinigang)
- Had a stuffed Teriyaki Boy dinner
- Finished it off with a McDonald's Oreo Fudge Sundae
I should really watch my diet. Aside from the fact that it's not healthy, I don't want to shop for bigger clothes. Well, I don't like to shop in general. So, I really have to watch out. I have an impending vacation in three days and god knows I want to wear something cool..like a swimsuit.
I hope reasons to stop eating would dawn on me sooner. No more parties for the mean time! And if I ever something upsets me I'd just have to suck it in. But then I again, after my trip to Camiguin this week, my relatives from Cebu will be visiting for that following week. I cannot let them find me in a grumpy situation. HO well, I guess correcting my diet would just have to wait.