Sunday, April 18, 2010

Waiting

I'm waiting for something really important. It is so important that it could change my life hopefully for the better. Always for the better. I've waited so hard and did all that I could do. I'm just here now patiently and anxiously waiting for the results. Gradually, other people got involved and they're anxious for me as well to the point that it's not healthy anymore. I want this to be over with.

By the way, this is not a life and death situation, but a life-changing one. In truth, I want it and all the other adjustments would have to be made later once the change is official.

I was supposed to know the results last Friday night, but there was an unforeseen delay. The D-Day was moved to Monday, tomorrow, and as much as I push the thought away, it keeps on coming back. The more I think about it, the more I get anxious. I know there's only one solution and comfort to all this.

This calls for prayer. I can't wait to go to mass today.

Lord, please guide me on this next step. Make me accept this change for the right reasons. I have to be honest that I want this and I pray not to be disappointed. If ever I would be, then I hope I am strong enough to forget about it and not be consumed with it. Let me do what you want me to do. Thank you for this gleam of hope. Amen.

No comments: