Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pictures of 2009

In a few hours, 2009 will be gone. Closed. Drawn to memory. Everyone seems to be excited about this as we all rush to make grand preparations. As I'm eating Apple Pie for brunch, I browsed through my 2009 files. Lo and Behold, organized pictures of 2009 flash before my eyes.
It made me realize that 2009 was a good year. It wasn't grand. It wasn't extraordinary, but it was just right. Good times overwhelm the bad ones.

New Year 2009

MARCH - MAY (Birthday, Circles, Boracay, Cebu-Bohol Trip, CDO-Camiguin Trip)


MAY - AUGUST (CEBU INVASION, ROXAS-BORACAY, HARVEY'S BDAY)


OCTOBER - NOVEMBER (Harvey's Baptism, CEBU TRIP, DINNERS)



December pictures are still to be processed.
Happy New Year Everyone. I hope your 2009 was good or better than mine. Hope 2010 will be better for all of us!

No comments: