Tuesday, January 5, 2010

State of the Organizer & Those Who leave Comments

I'm finally using my new Sbux planner. Now there's no turning back.

Surprisingly, while I was filling up my first few weeks, I was shocked to find that I was running out of space. The last time I checked, my life was not interesting enough to ever need a planner. Probably I was just too excited and wrote things that were not really necessary. Let's see how long this planner-organizer thing works.

I'm giving it a month tops.

**

For those who are writing comments about my blog, thank you. It's nice to know that someone's reading it; and actually (assumingly) took time to understand it. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I can't say the same thing to those who are keeps on forwarding me business and time sharing invitations.

Also, please stop posting comments in Chinese scripts. Whoever you are, you've been consistent and thank you. However, I'm not Chinese and as much I want to learn how to read and write Chinese, I can't at the moment, so I'd appreciate it if you could write your comments in plain English or Filipino. Thanks a lot!

No comments: