Saturday, June 5, 2010

La Nina

I don't know about you, but I'm so loving the weather for the past few days. Especially for me who has to sleep during the day, I appreciate the gloom and the slight improvement in temperature. El Nino was such a drag. Seriously. Some might think I'm biased because I'm really not a fan of summer ever since I was born, but I doubt if the summer-beach fanatics could also genuinely love the heat we've experienced for the past four months.

Forget about El Nino guys because it's official, La Nina's taking over the country.

Rainy season has lots of advantages and disadvantages just like summer, but it still works for me. It really depends on the person. For me, I like the rainy season and seeing everything in gray because it calms me completely. I happen to like my disposition when it's gloomy and cold because I'd get to think and be more productive. Unlike during summer, I'm just hopeless. I'm cranky and the heat affects how I work. It's true that rains may be a bit of a hassle in long commutes and trips, but as long as you are prepared and the infrastructures are ready, it shouldn't be that bad.

For those who like summer, well, your time's over. The rain will reign. In fact, 2 tropical cyclones (aka: Storm) are coming this month.

But of course, everything in good quantities. I also don't want a repeat of Ondoy.

No comments: