Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smooth

I left early for work and I initially intended to leave her at home. But my father was there and he insisted I drive the car to see for myself. Yesterday was the first time I ever drove Essie. From the moment I started the engine until I reached my destination, I never had any problems.

Ladies and gentlemen, it was superbly smooth.

The body maybe vast, but the driver has great leverage to see the vehicle's surroundings. The dashboard may be simple, but it has everything I need including the obviously powerful air conditioning system. Steering wheel was awesome. The drive was firm and elevated. Unnecessary roadblocks can be easily maneuvered. Even the engine is quiet and read this: THE GAS CONSUMPTION'S MANAGEABLE, 9 kms to a litter. It is one of the best SUVs I've ever driven. I'm loving the purchase more.

I think I'm entering a great partnership. At the end of the day, the drive and performance are the ones that matter. So far so good, we're both doing okay.

No comments: