Friday, June 25, 2010

Last day Pep Talk

I've got one more day to finalize my packing, secure my documents and psyche myself up for travel. This is not for vacation. This is for work that's why psyching is indeed a must because I'm really not excited at all. With the tons of meetings I've had for the past few days, what I'll be doing there is more than just training and getting to know the process. I would also build good relationships, manage reports, create documentations and practically excel in almost everything that I'm expected to do. I'm no Supergirl, but I think I would have to be one.

I'm anxious, scared and easy to throw up at this point, but there are so many reasons to be thankful still. I have a great team that's training with me there. At least I'm not alone. I was able to prepare and buy resources on my way out. My bills are paid (most of it). I have a 10-year visa. I have money and I believe I can make this happen. I have great people and a dog that will leave behind. I can be there, learn new things, somehow enjoy and go back in one piece to do more work.

It's not going to be easy. It's going to be hard and stressful, I'm sure. But this is a kick-ass opportunity. No matter how hard, I have to grab it and maximize.

No comments: