Friday, September 18, 2009

30th Book Fair at SMX

At almost the same time last year, I dragged Mitch and Nikkon to their own version of personal hell. I manipulated them to go with me to the massive 29th Book Fair held in the modern SMX convention center. Like a kid in a candy store, I was elated. I didn't care if both of them sneaked and just ate at MOA. I was just too happy.



It's a shame now that I wasn't aware of this. It kind of slipped my mind when I'm focused with so many different things. Frankly the last thing I need is another expense, but for books, I think I could adjust a bit.

Special thanks to my best friend Je who reminded me through text the other day. Now, I have to seriously think of revising my budget.

Welcome the 30th Book Fair at SMX Convention. A must for a book lovers out there.

No comments: