Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blogless, Wackyless Weekend

Points to consider

If this blog has no updates for the entire day it might be a result of either or a combination of these three main factors:

  1. Me being surprisingly mobile. (slumber party, teambuilding whatchamacallit, camping chuvaness, travel tralala)
  2. No internet connection or poor internet connection.
  3. Computer's completely whacked
  4. Internet connection and unit are present yet site is restricted and no proxy is made available.
Starting Friday night until this morning, it was a combination of four.

I spent Friday night as a house guest in the newly renovated Bagui Residence in Rosemallow.

Early morning, the entire Saturday, I was mobile(and freaking sleepless) with Mitch at far north..like in Banawe QC.

Saturday night ended up taking power naps in the Bautista residence after a good helping of Spicy Tuna Pasta.

Reaching my home sweet home last night, I woke up to a dead computer. Stress 101, only to find out that the AVR ended its life, but leaving the computer completely unharmed. Having gotten a new AVR, which will soon be replaced by UPS, I find myself back to blogging.

But nothing particularly extravagant happened. I ate at Tomato Grill in Banawe, which I like. I trotted my ass with Mitch going to photogear shops as I shamelessly tried to regain my sleep in the sofas there. We were supposed to go to Chicane, but due to unforeseen events, didn't. Couldn't care less. Then our plan shifted to watching Eagle Eye, yet lack of sleep made us settle with Chris Farley's Ninja movie in HBO instead. Disappointed, but sleep was a priority.

Nothing wacky to report, but I feel I've only gained back my strength just now.

No comments: