Sunday, September 28, 2008

Justified Drinking

A friend of mine, whom I haven't seen in a very very long time, just texted me that he is getting drunk with Beer. Okay, he never drinks beer. I've never shared a drinking session with him. He has always been the coffee, artsy fartsy kind of guy, but no...he's getting drunk and his text was "partylike." Weird, but heck, he deserves it. After having finished the last bar exam today all hell should break loose. All those months of studying, being isolated from almost everything (but your books and self); and not to mention the nerve wracking future on that piece of paper, will surely leave an average person to bits and pieces. I don't care what he drinks. As long as he's having fun and being wild from all those repressed and pressurized shit he's been dealing with for the past few months, then it's good enough for me.

I told him we could get drunk as well. Only not to specify the specific drink. It could be drunk with conversation and some cappuccinos. For today, let those bar examiners get wild however and whenever they can!

No comments: