Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Explanation on current Blogging Scheme

Don’t misunderstand the skipped dates of non-blogging. I do blog everyday. I just have my posts saved in my hard drive since I can’t manipulate my own blog in the office. (Security churva)

The plan is whenever I have an idea, I’ll blog about it in a few minutes, save the file, and before I leave I’ll just send it to my personal email. At home I can just access it and conveniently paste it in my blog (like what I'm doing right now). It’s effortless and productive still.

But…

Since almost every night, I don’t have enough time and energy to turn on the computer and blog (er…copy and paste), I might as well just flood my site on a much clearer night (like tonight) with all the posts that were left egging on my email.

The objective is as long as I get to write or blog.

No comments: