Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I crave, Takoyaki!!

If ever I did a heinous crime, it will not take a neophyte PNP more than 5 minutes to discover me.

Mitch smelled my hair a while ago and demanded the shocking truth. What did I do at the food court? or more of...What did I eat?

Seeing no escape, duh as if he doesn't know, I told him my story. While waiting for him, I went to SM Makati food court to satiate my craving for takoyaki balls. I went to the Mr. Kim Bob stall, greeted the usual counter lady who has already mastered my order specifications. But sometimes I tend to get OC to say this line:

"Yung mejo sunog, Ate. Not too much red sauce, pero padagdag ng fish powder."
Mr. Kim Bob's Takoyaki offers a passable alternative, but I still miss the takoyaki balls of Samurai Foods. Nothing compares!!

So, while eating, I decided something for my banquet dinner. Now, I'm making all things feasible. Hopefully I could get to talk to any authority of the brand. I've been reading threads that divulged a stall in Megamall and in Gateway. But I do hope those "threaders" are not bluffing or are knowledgeable enough to distinguish the real authentic Samurai Foods Takoyaki versus those fake balls filled with shredded cabbage. Yuck. That's not my Takoyaki brand if that's the case. And I'm not looking for another round of disappointment.

I'm looking for the authentic SAMURAI FOODS' TAKOYAKI.

CSA I think has a stall, but I have to bribe JD if I don't find anything on my own, and it would be painful on my ego.

I don't care! I must have! Long live SAMURAI FOODS...WHEREVER YOU ARE!

1 comment:

kegler747 said...

Aside from the taxi rides, I also miss the Takoyaki days at SM Makati.