Saturday, September 13, 2008

High on Dessert Bazaar

I'm on a HIGH! Not in a bad way...well almost!

After doing more important errands, Mitch and I drove to Rockwell to have lunch and finally get a look on the most recent Dessert Bazaar in the country.

Craving for something fast and meaty, we went to Gram's Diner and had burger and authentic spaghetti with meatballs. Diner food, yet comfort food at the same time. If you're craving for subs, burgers, porkchops and authentic diner food, this is the place to go. It's cheaper than Fridays and just hits the spot. Finishing off, I badly wanted to purchase an automatic wheelchair. I felt that I've expanded to a meteor.



We crossed the Powerplant mall and went to the ground floor to snoop around Rockwell's Dessert Bazaar! Warning, for those on STRICT diet, this is THE place you would want to AVOID.

Desserts from various bakers, Sweetlife by Ange, Costa Brava, Estrel's, Mary Grace, Vargas Kitchen etc. are all showcased cozily, magnificently and enticingly in the middle of Rockwell Ground Floor stretch! Unbelievable. I took time to visit every booth, nipping free tastes of their delectable cupcakes, cakes, brownies and cheesecakes. By the time I reached the end, I've evolved into a planet. But we managed to go around the stretch three times.



It's ironic that I tagged along Mitch with me since he can't eat anything infused with SUGAR, but luckily there are sugar free desserts showcased as well! Must try's are Mango Breve of Mary Grace, cupcakes by Ange and Estrel's! But if you have the allowable glucose level, the stomach reservoir and the right resources...I suggest try EVERYTHING!

Desserts today! Books tomorrow! Not bad for a weekend!

No comments: