Sunday, September 21, 2008

Unexpected Girl Bonding

I am still recuperating from a lot of things last night. Aside from a bruised credit card, I'm recovering from an intense dinner and a coffee session. I honestly feel that whatever I gobbled last night aren't fully digested until now. I'm going to skip breakfast and depending on my bloated feeling, I might also skip lunch. It's that bad.



Nevertheless, I had a surprisingly good time with my sister and my cousin Den who will be staying with us indefinitely. Yahoo! So a generous spirit possessed me to treat them with some shoes and dinner at Fort. Thanks to Fridays, we got ourselves some free coffee and dessert at Coffee Bean.

We discussed memories and praised how OK we turned out to be. No one's mentally damaged, psychologically impossible or anything worse than that. They both agreed early on that they have already adjusted to my sometimes alarming-weirdness, until now I still take the reign.





We were supposed to be good girls watching over our diet, but we broke all the diet rules. Hence, the recuperation from the guilt trip. While Danielle has an innate ability to burn fat effortlessly, Karla and I will just expand to being humanoid planets. Ugh. Carry on.

No comments: