Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Sort of Bad Dream

I had a very intense dream. It's one of those dreams when you wake up you remember everything. I remember the scenes vividly. I could recount the lines I uttered and I could still feel the instant surge of emotions. It was that intense.

The dream is anything but happy. In the movie, I've orchestrated a murder on a sleazy girl, executed by Stewie Griffin of The Family Guy. I've no idea who she was, but from what I remember, she's a very bad version of Jessica Alba. The girl was annoying with brownish long hair with a pale complexion. She was with me inside a car and the whole plot just revolved on how she annoyed me. I called someone on a silver Samsung phone (even brands, I could remember) and had Stewie bomb her to pieces. I kept slapping Stewie and kept screaming "That's not fair! That's not fair!" I realized I was mad because I had to be the one to clean the car. I was so disappointed because I gave Stewie instructions to do it in Manila Zoo.

I was screaming and screaming until I woke up. I scanned the room and the emotions settled in. I tend to get bothered with these dreams because mine are usually pleasant and it's not something that I could vividly remember.

I tried to assess on what's been keeping me bothered lately. I cannot think of anything specific.

1. Well, I've always wanted world domination and make a few changes around here, but who doesn't?

2. As far as I'm concerned, my psychological state is perfectly fine, although sometimes people think I'm kooky. I'm still safe around living creatures.

3. I don't cringe at every death scenes, sometimes I find it artistic. But that's not enough to convict me to the loony bin.

4. If anything else fails, my common sense will save me.

5. My career life, in the process of taking off, is just fine.

6. My love life is blooming. But I'm not mushy so I won't expound.

7. My family life is manageable.

8. I think I'm pretty much healthy except for a couple of stretch marks here and there.

9. Despite what Life has put me through for the past months, I still love it.

10. My plan is to go crazy AFTER I've accomplished ALL my goals and ENJOY the fruits of my labor to the maximum. This will evolve and take YEARS.....so no rush.

Then I realized last night, I had gobbled a full Italian-Carbo dinner, feasting on ganache cupcakes for dessert and watched The Family Guy Season 7 to sleep. SO, that explains it. I'm just being Paranoid (not really surprising). I've learned my lesson at least to never take this bad nightcap combination.


Back to regular programming...Onto world domination...


Pix Source:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/bengali_heart/Stewie_griffin.jpg

No comments: