Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back to Reality

I am officially back from Boracay. Vacation is finally over. After 5 hours of delay, a very bad weather, nursing a bad case of tonsilitis, and being rerouted to an entirely different airport, 1.5 hours away from the original one, I can now say that I'm finally home. The first thing that I did when I got home was to see Harvey. The sucker did miss me after all.

Second, I had a HOT shower and got rid of all the rain water, soot, dirt and sweat from a grueling afternoon. Then, I unpacked. After I've gotten everything ready I went to my computer to upload some pictures.

I immediately felt tired and sleepy after 5 minutes. I just had to finish transferring the files from my memory stick to the computer. The upload and arrangement will have to be done tomorrow because at this point...I just cannot.

Since my whole family (except my dad) is going to Cebu tomorrow, I have to fix and recharge the camera. Blast it. One more chore to accomplish before I sleep.

Just wrote a blog to sign off.

Later.

No comments: