Monday, April 13, 2009

The Powerbooks Fan Page Contest


Look what I've got in my Multiply mail:











Congratulations to the winners of our Powerbooks Fan Page contest! We enjoyed the posts so much that we decided to add 2 more winners to the list.

Kaye Layson
Don Eleazar Balboa
Noria P. Adam-Lim
Srbaj Dinong
Minette Ilagan-Ame

Powerbooks Marketing will send you a message via your Facebook account on how you can claim your prizes.

Thank you to everyone who posted in our Fan Page thread. We had a great time reading the posts you all made. Your unique experiences and heartwarming tales have indeed sparked all sorts of emotions--from excitement and anticipation to relaxation and relief. We hope you'll continue joining Powerbooks' promos and contests! Watch out for the next one!




Gosh I felt like I won a major lotto draw! I don't usually join contests and whenever I do I hardly win at all so you could just imagine my delight. Seriously, I feel ecstatic at this moment. My whole family thought that I won something monetary the way I jumped up and down, but I told them it's way better than that. I called up Mitch and texted some friends as well. I'm such in a mood to boast. I won from one of the stores that nurtured me as a person! Powerbooks and I will always have THAT connection! I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but hell, I won!

Secretly, I hope the prize would be a continuous supply of books for at least one year, but who am I kidding, right? Just the mere fact that I won is really a prize in itself! Consider me a very happy kid!

No comments: