Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Will You Watch Michael Jackson?

Speaking of intelligent songs, Michael Jackson is preparing for a comeback.

According to Manilatimes:


Pop megastar Michael Jackson is in advanced talks with concert organizers for a comeback series of up to 30 live shows at London’s O2 Arena this summer, British newspapers reported Saturday. (Manilatimes)




Well, disregard his level of eccentricity, his lawsuits and his superficial nature, I like him. His songs are intelligent, easily recognizable and it's part of my generation. I agree with him being a master entertainer, a few people could be compared to him actually. He's not even dead, but he is already a legend.

I hope the comeback pushes through and with that I hope he produces great new singles.

I'll watch.

http://www.musicstars.com.ar/m/michael_jackson/michael_jackson8.jpg











No comments: