Friday, November 14, 2008

Drooling for the Weekend

I’m craving for the weekend…no...drooling for it. I’m so salivating for something unedible that I want to fast forward this day and skip my dinner later, only if I had not paid 500 bucks! 500 bucks is still 500 bucks, and I don't throw it away just like that. This means I really have to go to the dinner and maximize.

Breathe in. Breath out. I can still take one more blow.

This week has been fast paced yet so long that I’ve been eating food outside and eventually staying up late. Sounds fun? Not really. I’ve been recently ricocheting from dinner outs to midnight conference calls within the metro, not because I want to, but because it’s been randomly scheduled either by my friends or by my company. It goes to the point that my ATM is slashed of over spending when I have a looming veterinary visit this weekend for Harvey, and my stomach bloated from too much carbolicious dishes and desserts. GASTOS with a capital G. OVEREATING with a capital O and it’s not even December!

That’s it. I’ve had it.

Weekend is my savior. I’m craving for it to catch up on my sleep and home cooked meals. This weekend, I’m going to bury my wallet for the meantime and just cocoon myself in my room watching DVDS and reading. This weekend, I would be able to settle my reservations for my looming birthday in December swiftly and succinctly so I could return home immediately.

Priority is HOME.

For this weekend, I don’t want to see nor go to the malls.

I don’t want to see the sunshine.

I don’t want to go anywhere else that involves gas, toll and food money.

I don’t want to eat at restaurants and go to coffee shops.

I don’t want to dress up and plan for anything because I already have one ultimate plan and that is....

TO STAY AT HOME. TO REST MY WALLET. TO REST MY EYES AND FEET.

I’m not an extrovert, damn it. I’m not made for spontaneous, unhealthy and expensive gallivanting for a week straight.

It’s too much.

I CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow and DO MY OWN VERSION OF WHAT BEARS BRILLIANTLY DO....HIBERNATE!

No comments: