Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yes, Dogs do have fever


Ate Ne and Ate Michelle noticed Harvey's gone slightly bigger and stockier. It has only been 2 weeks since he moved in with us. I hardly notice his physical changes since I'm always with him. But there's one particular thing that I do notice. He's become NAUGHTIER and MORE RESTLESS, not slight, but Major! I think that it's a sign that he's adjusting perefctly.

I got this picture while I was cleaning my hard drive. This picture of him makes me laugh. This is how he looks like running, wide-eyed and ears flapping, like a woman's hair on a top-down drive.

Apparently he still has fever due to some consecutive shots he had yesterday. But the doctor said it will pass. Worried, but when I saw how he ate two big slices of apple a while ago, I knew he'd be okay. He never lost his appetite.

This dog really makes me happy. Isn't it too obvious by now?

No comments: