Sunday, November 16, 2008

My evident Party Priority


My cousin celebrated her birthday last November 1st. Instead of the normal cake, I bought her this assorted set of Marta's cupcakes (Serendra Fort near Abe). Since at that time my family was already in the process of transferring to the other house, few plates were available, so I figured to go for a portable type of dessert.

I also did this as part of scouting for perfect cupcakes for December. Versus Sonja's cupcakes, we have to say that this is better. I've assessed it. My sisters and cousin assessed it. My mom and aunt tasted it. And basing it from JD's (supremo judge) reaction, Marta's Cupcakes won. It's not too sweet and the size is just right. The icing wouldn't really gag you with too much sugar, butter and lemon. The taste is kid and adult friendly.

Now I'm still in the process of elimination. I've tried whatever that needs to be tried, although I still have a list of multiply cupcakes sellers. Gosh, I'm taking too long to decide on cupcakes alone, when I should be thinking of other stuff like...drinks. Anyone could be able to see my priorities now.

Ugh. Stress....

No comments: