Sunday, November 30, 2008

My last day of November

I had mass at Magallanes today and realized that tomorrow is December 1st. Yikes. We're stepping in to the last month of the Calendar, the month of Official Christmas and the month of festivities and gastos. Nevertheless the advent candle was lighted and I'm no where near stopping time.

What have I done so far in this year that would be considered spectacular and life changing? Getting a new job is one, but hardly the best annual experience. Anyone trying could get a good job anytime of the year, nothing special. I think I'm going back on track with my financial independence, but not quite stable as I want yet. I'm capturing strength in my chosen creative roots as my constant outlet and a-la Edward Cullen "own brand of heroine." I adopted Harvey Elizander, my adorable rascal JRT pet. ANd we finally transferred and continue to build memories in our new house.

It wasn't a total blast but I had a lot to thank for still. This year is not my worse and it's not my best either, but I cannot complain. I'll save any rants when I'm drunk in one of these December days. After all, December is made for cheering no matter if it's reality or illusion based.


No comments: