Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes I can

A colleague brought lechon for lunch. There WAS (take note of the tense) a Conti's Mango Bravo and Fruit Salad. I had a couple of servings each, after consuming a newly discovered BUDBOD (Pinoy Rice Toppings) for breakfast. No wait, I still had apple pie this early morning.

I feel I'm warped into another dimension, or AM I THAT DIMENSION?

Coffee's powers did not affect me at all. The only thing that could ease this sore tummy is either exercise or sleep. Exercise can cause appendicitis. Sleeping causes bangungot. Damn.

****

In the other part of the globe BARACK OBAMA won the US elections. He is currently overwhelmed and tossed into another surreal dimension far different from mine. How does it feel like being the NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE SUPER POWER? HOw does it feel like to make HISTORY in a global scale? How does it feel like to INHERIT ONE OF THE WORST CASES in American History? I'd be overwhelmed myself. I'd be stuck in a room and couldn't bother to eat another spoonful even if their celebratory dumplings.

But neither could deter his power of speech. I thought I'd cry while hearing him deliver it on TV. Ho well Life goes on. He has around 70 days to prep up, and I have roughly 3 months to get into shape for summer...if I can. But wait, there's a sudden spurge of inspiration. YES, I CAN!

***Congratulations to Barack Obama, the history making newly elected President of US of A. Clap Clap.

No comments: