Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exception Processing Shit

I've been very busy the past couple of days that I had no decent time to write. There were so many life changing and exciting things that happened that I couldn't even imagine how it all started. Last week started my official vacation/unemployment. Then just last weekend I got a call from another smashing opportunity, which I haven't actually applied for. My dad even insisted I offer something at mass. Yesterday, Monday, I grabbed it. I brought AJ with me as we cruised around Makati, had lunch at Pepper Lunch, saw a Vavavoom celebrity doctor and had a blast. My village friends and I succeeded until the evening as we have witnessed another couple meltdown courtesy of my friendly neighbor. Then I woke up, feeling refreshed to write and maximize my computer when this freaking message pops out every now and then: "EXCEPTION PROCESSING MESSAGE c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c. I just have to click cancel a couple of freaking times before it disappears and clears up my view. This paragraph took a few more minutes to write. It's just irritating and I tried to troubleshoot it by running myconfig and disabled all start up thingamagics. I tried, and the computer still failed me!

According to the forums I've read this is caused by a faulty installment of Norton Virus, which is just too technical for me to handle. Some say that's it's practically useless and caused by ITunes. I tried to follow specific instructions to the best of my IT abilities, but it's still in front of my face every 5 seconds!

I have to get to the bottom of this or someone's bound to get to the bottom of this. Computer problems really tick me off. Puts me in a bad writing mood. So I'll just stop for now until this problem's solved.

No comments: