Friday, July 4, 2008

Singit lang!

Mitch insisted to pick me up from office so this means I have to wait...

I was reading the very documented end brawl of chikatime.com vs. mabuhaygirl.multiply.com on the net. It kind of makes me formulate my two cents about the new and the powerful world of blogs. Since I have a couple of "experiences" from it, I'm eager to put it into writing, but first thing's first...

Christian Bale...the new Batman of our time....

Gosh, isn't he brilliant? I loved him ever since Empire of the Sun, which kind of makes me feel I discovered him. What's brilliant about him is, he's English and he started acting in very challenging roles. He's not the immediate matinee idol that shot all the way to stardom. You know behind the commercial stunts, this guy could really act. Characters in period pieces, art films, drama and action! What more can you ask for? The only thing that he hasn't quite dappled with is comedy, but that's freaking all right, with a face like this, who needs comedy? I can smile the whole day...




Batman, Dark Knight, next week.

No comments: