Friday, July 25, 2008

Minute By Minute Reporting

What I'm currently, by the moment, up to lately.

Well a few hours ago I've been surfing and was able to finish A Detroit Blog and A Christian Bale Fanatic blog.

Then 15 minutes ago my neighbor-friend Nikkon buzzed me to get ready while waiting for AJ. He desperately wants to go to Rockwell to spend his GC at Topman. Such a mind boggling situation, isn't it?

I got ready. Finished a chapter of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham, which I'm still trying to find a connection with; and replied to some emails. The plan is to go to Makati and from there probably wait for Mitch from his Subic training. Not really a detailed and organized plan, but a plan nevertheless.

I heard the movie Mama Mia's good, but I doubt it if I could get these two masculados to watch it with me. Coffee is always nice, but Nikkon has a kiti-kiti syndrome. He won't be able to bear the torture. I guess we'll just result to malling or a few card games wherever.

Now this is the perfect time to realize why bumming around opens up more possibilities. Does joining an organization with Vanessa So ring a bell?

One thing about being on "vacation mode" you rarely are aware of the exact day or dates. I almost forgot that today's Friday. Shame on me.

No comments: