Friday, July 4, 2008

My simple Overnight Stress Buster

Gosh, I'm so ready to kick off this weekend! After a week of "stress" and "work," I need to relax. I deserve it! My body and mind are screaming for it. I need to do something relaxing that I rarely get to do. I want it to be done without the added hassles and costs, as I am on frugal mode. Just like an answer from the heavens, AIM Free accommodation saved me. A perfect timing for the room to be used and maximized! Well, what do you know, there's a perfect timing for everything!

I can easily picture myself now trotting towards the hotel, going into my personal room, being smothered by the "fluffy" (Ahem...c/o Bagsie) comforters, secluded by drawn shades, entertained by cable TV, soothed by complimentary coffee! Quick take outs to Coffee Bean and Italianni's! I can't wait!

I urged my colleagues to go with me to Greenbelt this lunch to help me check in and just hang out before actually going back to the office. Carlo, being the hotel expert, convinced me to go there earlier than the normal check-in time. We actually checked in at 12:30, and he was right, we were nicely accommodated. While at the room, Che, Carlo, Rye and I fooled around with the camera. But we had to face reality. Eventually we forced ourselves to leave the room and face the afternoon shift at work. Bummer. But I know that I'll be seeing this room in a few hours, and I can't wait to finish my project and just wait till the clock strikes 5.

As I was doodling around, I also listed some activities for later. Great thing WANTED and HANCOCK's showing and there's a possibility for a movie marathon! No curfew as I'm staying overnight across the street!

This sounds so corny, but you've got to understand that it's a moment's recluse from everything..plus it's free! Give me a license to brag! :)

Anyways, it's past 5 already and good hormones are kicking in, so till my next blog!!!

Have a smashing weekend!

No comments: