Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Magazines Galore

I'm presently here in Rogue Studios in Peninsula Court Makati making my time productive as Mitch is doing his photo shoot with his new photo buds. He was here last Saturday, while I nearly froze to death in the nearby Starbucks. After devouring my yummy Jollibee meal, I continued reading on various magazines in the lobby rack. For a moment, I thought that I'd result to a nearby trip to Starbucks again, but seeing the various magazines I decided to stay.

You see, I don't buy magazines. I rarely get to read them and I only do so when I'm visiting a trusted parlor (twice a year the most) or find myself in a medical or professional appointment. I don't know what's happening in the whole magazine and fashion world, so don't expect me to be updated. But I knew from the moment I saw the glossy rack source in the studio, I'd be keeping myself occupied. It's fun to enjoy magazine galore even for non-magazine readers like me. See you later, Iain Pears.

FHM was in abundance. I've been reading FHM from cover to cover, got some unnecessary tips with highest level of kinkiness. Some where highly informative while other articles are really bluffing with a capital B, you'd wonder why it cracks you up in the first place. I've learned about various' celebrities lives, learned their histories and what not. Seriously, I was entertained, but it's something that I'd probably forget in a few hours. The thing is it served its purpose, entertaining and time consuming.

No comments: