Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another IPhone Craze

My mom was elated to find out that IPhone version 2.0 will soon be released in 22 countries on July 11, without the towering prices. IPhone 2.0 has gone cheaper. Yes, cheaper only 199 USD or roughly 8,000++ pesos. My sister was devastated since she already got her Iphone and she can't bear to fight the urge of upgrading to 2.0. But what gives? Since if it's really cheaper, are you in a way downgrading?

According to reviews this Iphone version 2.0 has 3G. Now, it's not what we normally think. 3G just enables the user to browse internet and manipulate internet connections faster and easier. If you're imagining talking on a phone with visuals, well it's not going to happen. Europeans have been waiting for this just because of the 3G feature, so here's Apple's answer.

Another pro is that is also boasts of GPS......goodluck using it in this country.

The design would always seem elemental. It is sleek and chic. Yes the back of the new iphone now is either black or white (Plastic) and not the clear metal one.

The rest of the features of its predecessor apply with a longer battery life span that is.

Now for the irky part, I've read at some reviews and according to my boyfriend, Iphone 2.0 has no Stereo bluetooth. Now, let me get this straight, it basically cannot be used as a modem which may frustrate some techies.

Also for camera lovers, there is not much improvement here.

Basically that's what I've learned and acquired from reading and listening to Iphone 2.0 reviews. I'm not that interested anyways. I'm peculiar with keypads and keypad on a touch screen is not really a-okay for me.

But for the rest, read on and get mesmerized by this soon to be Apple Mass Phenomenon.


Here are the links that could be helpful:

http://me-blogkoto.blogspot.com/2008/06/3g-iphone-official-lunched.html

http://www.unwiredview.com/2008/03/17/iphone-20-iphone-30-or-iphone-nano-a-clamshellflip-phone/

No comments: