Friday, June 13, 2008

That Chair in Coffee Bean

Whenever my boyfriend and I would just chill, hang out after a movie, we'd always go to a default place, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Greenbelt. We are very familiar with this place that our specific drinks have become semi-permanent (if that is an applicable state) already. And most importantly, this is the only cozy coffee shop that serves great drinks for diabetics.

Mitch would always get his NO SUGAR ADDED Ultimate Mocha Large, and I mean this is HIS drink. If Coffee Bean could name the drink for him, they would, actually they should. He seldom gets NO SUGAR ADDED CAFE VANILLA (hot), but I think he did a couple of times and that was when we thought Manila was Tagaytay. All this customization without the added costs is just sweet. We call this his HAPPY COFFEE to automatically cheer him up whenever he's down.


Whereas for me, I tend to be a little bit experimental. I'm a certified Cafe Vanilla Lover but sometimes I'd get Orange Juice and sometimes their normal Frap, but what I love most about this store is their Banana Cream Pie. Heaven.

Anyways, I'm getting way out of the intended topic. I'm not going blog about their drinks and desserts, but what I'm going to blog about is their newly acquired outdoor chairs.




That rattan chocolate colored chair, which I've gotten a chance to sit on, is something I'd like for our garden. On the outside, it's a simple, sturdy chocolate brown color with a modern circular design, yet when you sit on it, it's comfort all the way. I don't even know how to explain supreme furniture engineering, but I know this is a well thought chair.

I wonder where they got it? I'd buy one piece if I have to. I can feel it nursing my stressed butt from time to time.

No comments: