Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prelude to the FREEBIES Dinner Invitation

Blast!!! Our USB is malfunctioning...or manipulated to malfunction...hmm...

I just have to recount the unexpected weird dinner event I had last night. Club Astoria, a leisure company, invited Mitch and I to a dinner buffet at Cafe Astoria to present their recent leisure offerings of discounted international and local resort rate accommodations for all Club Astoria resort affiliates. As my colleague Carlo would put it, this is one of those "Fatten-us-up-to-write-that-cheque" kind of invitations. But nevertheless we went.

That sumptuous buffet dinner at Astoria

The singer that up to know we're not sure if he or she is a man or a woman? (which means she's that good performing and interpreting female-male genre songs)

The pathetically described "fluffy" after dinner talk at the smoking lounge

And of course the agent, the weirdest real estate agent, who surrendered to the intimidating conversation with Mr. Mitch Bautista? We came duly prepared (mind you!) for that expected "relentless courting" as my colleague Carlo had briefed us. But it wasn't even a challenge.

Thank you for the dinner and the certificates nalang!

I can't stop laughing, my gulay!!

Details soon to follow with "enticing" images.

No comments: