Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cost cutting starts now

I took this picture last week to fully document that I'm under cost-cutting.

For the meantime, I have to avoid daily dozes of overpriced coffees, overpriced lunches and overpriced dinners. It seems everything I earn, a large chunk of it, goes to these three quite really unnecessary things (when done everyday). I'm not waving bankruptcy here, but I'm getting there. And I've never been this indulgent before, that's why I have to go back to my own military self and sacrifice what needs to be sacrificed.

After all, my phone bills, insurance bills, killer credit card bills and my expenses for my future Camiguin trip, which I've just booked last week are closely looming ahead. I know I can pay for all these things, but it's crazier and harder if I don't budget. Money will always come and go, as long as you have a steady source of income. It's how you spend your money that matters, and I think I have to rework that department.

But this cost-cutting made me discover something.




Three words. Nescafe Viva Vanilla. Amen.

No comments: