Friday, June 20, 2008

Nobulega Daroose Predictions

As usual I arrived far too early for work. Clock hasn't reached 7 and our room is literally unlit. But I prefer it that way, there's more calm before the storm of people. I only need my 2 flat screens, full blast internet, my Viva Vanilla and Banana loaf and I'm good to go.

My morning routine involves eating breakfast, of course and reading online news, the usual online news and blog sites that I love to get morning information from. Then I organize ideas in my head to eventually put it into writing. It's a process of unloading some blocks of opinions nestled in my mind. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it's hard to find sense in it, if you know what I mean.

So I was checking my personal emails and my dear "kumare" (a slightly elevated description to a female friend) sent me a forwarded email about the uncanny predictions of Nobulega Daroose. I tried to wiki him, but apparently he's not exactly "wiki-material" for now, but there are some references made by other bloggers about him. Apparently this has reached a considerable amount of people, especially bloggers, who continuously spread the detailed predictions to warn people. Now, I'm trying to make sense here.

Nobulega Daroose, aged 47, is a normal Brazilian citizen who works as a teacher and manages day to day life with his wife and kids. They're practically an ordinary family, except that he has predictions in form of dreams ever since he was 9 years old. He is apparently extraordinary. His dreams range from 3-9 per day; it depends on the amount of casualties. He has stated to predict past occurrences like the death of Diana, the World Trade Center Attack and the Sumatra Indonesia Earthquake; those Big Unfortunate Things that often make the global headlines. His warning procedures involve writing letters to the people concerned, to the agencies, government and media. He is often rejected as predictions in this time and age are seen to be troublesome, sensationalized and a little bit loony.

According to reports, his previous alleged predictions came true with the detailed processes of how he warned the people concerned. And now he has another list of predictions, often bad ones, until 2043. The list involves tsunamis, infectious diseases, human wipe outs of 80%, earthquakes, cures for cancers, another type of cancer and there's even a prediction that almost a large part of the earth will become dessert and Amazons will be rid of trees. Hmm, pretty heavy predictions he's got here.

My take. Well, I must honestly say that I do not have any powerful reaction to any of this. I'm always a skeptic to begin with. I find it hard to these things hard to believe especially if it's not something in the realm of normal reach. If this person really exists, I would respect him and hear him out, put these information as reference in my mind, but that's as far as I can go. Well for one this is a free country and people can say whatever they want as a matter of taunting or release, I don't care. They have that right (although sometimes it's annoying) but as long as it's not particularly hurting or making people inconvenienced, then let them be. But I also have the right to listen and form my own judgments. Granted that I'm hearing these predictions, what am I going to do now? Actually, I'm already doing something now. I'm writing this in event making those who read this entry informed about these predictions. People may shrug it off, people may forward or believe it, bottomline it's their call. If there's going to be an earthquake in Japan or somewhere, it's not as if we can prevent it. Somehow nature, even with calculations and predictions, is beyond our control. Taking necessary precautions is relative.

If there's one thing that I really do believe is the importance to be open that everything is possible. Earthquakes, tsunamis, diseases,distress and global warming to extremes are possible. Just looking around the metro you would see the cause. Just observing your immediate environment and try to form judgments, you'll know the cause. It really doesn't take much environmental science or super psychic abilities to know that soon enough we are going to pay. His predictions may be specific with dates to prepare us for the inevitable, if you tend to think about it. Are we really that surprised that someone predicts that these would happen? Falling deaf and closing ones eyes to the fact that everything is A-okay with nature and we are so invincible, is I think, more of a nutcase than any sensational psychic out there. Maybe I'm not that surprised with these predictions because at the back of my mind I know that it's just another representation of my own observations.

So take this information, catalog it in your brain for your purpose and tend to observe at your own pace. Praying and wishing to soften whatever blows could provide comfort. It could be a remedy to both cynics and believers. Everything is possible. And if in the event these things would happen against our much preparation and human will, the realm of possibility may include miracles.

To know more about the predictions, check this link:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this email and I must say that it frightens me. Apparently, this guy is a Brazilian and his actual name is Jucelino Nobrega Da Luz. He even have a website www.jucelinodaluz.com.br. In his website, there are some articles written in portugese mentioning about the email circulating in the internet. He was trying to say that it didn't come from him so I believe the email was a hoax. Great clairvoyants are well known to their place like Rene Acuin in Philippines but the guy's name doesn't even ring a bell according to my Brazilian mates.