Thursday, June 5, 2008

Excuse this lovesick blog

I've been watching too many love story movies lately, and I think I might have reached my threshold. It already came to a point that I'm watching movies that I've watched before, the dvd player might had the urge to puke it out into shredded little crystals. And I can say that the effects already show. Instead of letting it simmer, I decided to just release this love sick moment into a blog. Hopefully it would release the alien energy within me, and help me find the resistance to watch Far and Away and Across the Universe when I get home, for the nth time.

Warning: Feel free to read it at your own risk, lest I contaminate or disappoint you.


I miss my object of my affection more. I'm particularly missing his specific parts and gestures. (And with parts, I'm thinking of arms and hands). Not that I do not miss him before, but details would become so "pixellated" and redundant that it bombards me in a way. There's an urge to see him and be with him in a physical state, pronto. Now, that's not cool, I know; and mind you, it's not me. It's the movies.

Second, I noticed that I daydream more. When it comes to daydreaming, you're only limited by how your imagination could take you. So with this, I'm pretty much satisfied with the endless leeway. Here, I get to cast my own characters played by fabulously brooding(DELISH) actors, and of course the plot is ahem...developed by me. Sorry, I will not expound.

Third, I'm always craving for sweets especially, Ice Cream. I know this is supposed to be a comfort food eaten when you're depressed over something or someone, but whoever said you can't eat it when you're in a blissful mood? I even think it's way better. It soothes the passionate side and elevates the blissful feeling. It brings everything to a home run.


Now, I think that would be enough for the moment. I think the goal has been semi-accomplished. Excuse me while I puke.

No comments: