Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For TWILIGHT Readers

I'm just posting this for spontaneous reference.

This is the cast of the movie, Twilight, adapted from the best selling novel of Stephanie Meyer. I must admit, I liked the casting. Some smell upcoming Jude law, but I smell Orlando Bloom in the making. And you see the lead girl (in the brown jacket), she caught me by surprise. Her face is so familiar, yet I could not pin point where I've seen her, until I relied on my brilliant movie-memory for which I googled for confirmation.

Yes, this girl, in the chest of the beautiful vampire Edward, is Bella, played by Kristen Stewart who I last saw in....

PANIC ROOM!!

Can you imagine?! She has bloomed magnificently! I could just remember that first time I saw PANIC ROOM and I asked myself if Jodie Foster's child was a he or a she to begin with?


For TWILIGHT Saga fans out there, I guess you have to wait till December 2008, for which I will happily join you har-har.


Pic sources
http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/twilight1.jpg
http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/images/Panic_Room_cellphone.jpg

No comments: