Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy, Over and Done with

I was ranting about the challenges I faced yesterday, but I think God somehow made it all worth it spending it with my dear friends, with my family and a loved one. I will never forget last night's affair. Aside from the stellar fact that my beautiful and stunning best friend wed the love of her life, I joined the celebration with my dear parents, my esteemed colleagues, dear friends and my loved one...all in one venue. Although the friends part weren't that complete, but the endless laughters, stories and integration of all parties, who are important in my life, just made it phenomenal.

I was happy that Je got her dream wedding and everything turned out very well.

I was happy to see colleagues, met new friends and fulfilled my duties (somehow).

I was happy to spend time with my amiable parents as they chatted with my high school friends and Mitch. It made me feel that some things have definitely changed for the better, yet some still remain the same.



*After the program, with the stunning and beautiful bride. Taken by Mitch...not with his SLR though..with my ancient cybershot. Hehe...just clarifying.


We were all in Cloud 9. It was a grand celebration of sorts.



***************************************************************************************

And can I just add how the Groom sculpted this masterpiece, one of his gifts to his bride? Simply amazing!

Ingko has always been good with his hands. He is a brilliant engineer and a remarkable artist. Can all grooms do this for their brides? I doubt. I even remember that one time when he gave Je a mini wooden sculpture for a birthday present.

At this rate, I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but he never fails to generate amazement from us. This one was a show stealer.

Great job, Ingko! Cheers!

No comments: