Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quick Vacation at Tagaytay

If you would recall from my previous post, I was ranting about my impending Tagaytay trip for a friend's wedding, well in truth I did rant. I was a bit cranky because I was the designated driver and actually have two of my closest friends' lives and my sister's car on my shoulders. I could've declined and used the gloomy weather as my alibi to skip the trip, but goodness, glad I didn't. This is all for Leslie anyways. But summing it up, my weekend was a blast.

I've totally forgotten the distance, the responsibility, the driving task and most especially the schizophrenic weather. I simply enjoyed my weekend with the girls and we managed to have a quick escape from Manila. Tagaytay served us right.

But reality slapped us in the face as we went back to Manila. After the wedding, we did some last minute shopping and left Tagaytay to beat the late afternoon traffic. I never felt tired the whole trip, but now I'm feeling the whiplash. I just managed to save enough strength for uploading the camwhoring evidence and checked my mail. After this, probably I'll drown myself with NGC to sleep, which reminds me I have to get back to Iain Pears.

Au revoir for now, opinionatedbanana needs to rest...right now...for a more serious day tomorrow. Just going to leave you with this candid piece of the, gloomy yet relaxing weekend. I'll leave more stories and realizations for tomorrow.



7 comments:

kegler747 said...

What are you looking at? ;)

kaye layson said...

I'm looking at a better future. :)

kegler747 said...

Why is it that it seems that the weather is kinda gloomy?

kaye layson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaye layson said...

I know, right?! But you didn't see what I see. Amidst the dark gray skies and gloomy weather, I saw a rainbow and a slight ray of the sun peeking. It's a sign after August 15...nyahahaha!!

You? What do you see? :)

kegler747 said...

Really? U saw a rainbow? Wow! I love rainbows!!!

I have yet to see a rainbow and I hope it would be soon. Maybe in Bali ;)

kaye layson said...

I'm not going to be worried for you. I know for a fact that you'll see one too :)

*Sounds like a child's poem. Nyahaha :p