Saturday, August 16, 2008

Long weekend tasks = None really

Long weekend officially starts now.

This is one of the first two long weekends of August and people are getting hyped up of what to do. Hobbyists seek this opportunity to focus on their passions. Travelers maximize the cheap fares and road trips with friends and family. City dwellers even do a couple of traveling themselves, to the parlor, to the mall and to other places of rejuvenation. Others who have no specific budget in mind can go to extremes. They could either host a party or be simply unreachable by locking themselves in their home reading, eating and doing DVD marathons. There are so many things to do, it just depends on your mood.

Since everyone's busy with their own stuff, I'm looking forward to self-initiated events myself. The traveling might just come in next week. Besides, I have to secure my already depleting resources. This is not the time to be in a spending frenzy, yet.

1. READ and finish THE NOVEL I've been reading for the past 4 days. (Shame on me)
2. CLEAN my closet and do some arrangements for my impending work schedule.
3. MAKE a backup file of all my files and reformat my PC. (Reformatting will by done by my lovable IT guy, just to make things clear)
4. MAKE a few calls and finalizations on the "birthday" projects.
5. MAKE a video and documentary of the new house
6. MAKE a letter to the association office for that stolen landscape "paso".
7. SINK into DVD marathon haven
8. COOK (if I get that bored)
9. EAT
10. SLEEP

Got my long weekend simply pretty covered.

No comments: