Monday, August 11, 2008

Giggling at Zohan

My brother wants to watch Zohan. My sister and I looked at each other and giggled. We felt that Zohan is probably one of the greenest movies Adam Sandler has ever made, which makes its humor ultimately funny.

I watched it with a couple of DT friends and with Mitch after Je's wedding last Saturday night. Watched it, I did and slightly slept on a few, half minute parts of it. But I can tell you, it was not the movie's fault. I know the reason why I was dead tired and drooling on Mitch's sleeve that night. It was because of non stop stress, anxiety in the morning and numbed muscle cramps all afternoon. But I have to say I enjoyed everything. All that stress and muscle cramps were all worth it by the way.



Aside from the socio-political concept (Israel Vs. Palestinians), I find it very amusing that they have magnified the importance of Hummus and the abilities of having a Mediterranean super hero in the character of Zohan. I love the roof hopping and in jeans and cotton flowy shirt. I must have sworn that Zack of Survivor might be doing one of those hacky sack scenes. If you're a fan of Mariah, another reason to be happy.

Lots of cameos, lots of green stuff and numerous butt exposures. Adam Sandler performs well in this element with whatever hair or whatever element of clothing. "Noone giggles at the Zohan." But here you just can't help it.


Pix:
http://thegirlfromtheghetto.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/you_dont_mess_with_the_zohan_ver2.jpg

No comments: